Sunday 18 May 2008

My Journal

May 14:

Unit of Inquiry Reflection
Purpose of task:
- To research about rainforests of India
- Specific research topic :
-Climate and temperature of Indian Rainforest
- Difficulties in completing this research:
- I don't have the article
- It's hard to find the climate and of Indian rainforests
- My plan in over writing this difficulty:
- I need to print the article
- I can ask for help to find the article
- My accomplishment:
-I've collected some information about the climate of Indian Rainforest
- What i need to do to complete my research task:
- I need to collect more information about Indian rainforest


May 15:

Unit of Inquiry Reflection
Task: Group research on "Rainforest of the world".
Just now in unit of inquiry, I learned more about the climate of tropical rainforest, like there are two kinds of seasons, they are dry and wet seasons. We were grouped by our expert topic like climate of the rainforest make a group, etc. We were grouped like that because we will discuss it with others. We also wrote the questions about the terrarium but its group by the group of the terrarium. We build questions like, how can we water the plant if it is covered by the plastic, etc.



English Reflection
Task: Writing a narrative with writing buddy.
Today in English, we continued our narrative story with our buddies. Then Mr. Perico read some narrative story from others. I learned that we shouldn't be in a rush because our story will be very bad.

No comments: